Myall Lakes (2 days)
You'll be warmly greeted with water views and the sound of wildlife on our Myall Lakes campout. Located about 3 and a half hours north of Sydney, this is a beautiful part of New South Wales that will supply you with plenty of adventure.
This tour is definitely one for everybody and is one of our Tour Leaders' favourite, as the trip is perfectly curated with a blend of adventure-filled activities and campfire shenanigans. Be prepared to get a perfect night's sleep after an active day out kayaking on the water and trekking it on a local hike.
All high-end camp gear will be provided and set up for you, and all gourmet meals will be cooked fresh, with any dietary requirement accounted for.
- Pack your bag of clothes - that's it!
- Transport to and from your residence - roll out of bed into the car
- All camping equipment provided
- All meals are inclusive and cooked for you (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Guided trip with small numbers
- Morning kayak out onto Myall Lake, straight from the campsite
- Catch and cook your own fish
- Arrive back at camp to settle into your new accommodation and relax by the campfire
- Sink a few ice-cold beverages while lunch is served
- Enjoy a variety of camp games / activities throughout the afternoon, or take on one of the local walking tracks
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Enjoy an uninterrupted and undisturbed view of the stars
- FREE Large ThermaRest Compressible Pillow on every tour!
- Coffee, tea, juice, soft drink and water available always
- Pancake breakfast with fresh berry / chocolate toppings, Nutella and maple syrup
- Bacon, egg and sausages on toast with tomato and BBQ sauce
- Veggie stir fry with marinated steak kebabs
- Pork belly with rocket & pear salad
- Chicken wraps